Castor Oil heals Dark circles
Castor oil softens the skin and helps in rejuvenating the skin. This oil is a definite yes because it eliminates the dullness and tiredness of your eyes. This oil also works as a conditioner as it conditions your under eyes and makes it soft.
– Apply organic castor oil on your affected skin and let it be there for 15-20 mins.
– While applying massage it well.
– Repeat this process every night for better results.
Applying Honey for reducing Dark circles
Honey is surely that one ingredient which comes with so many benefits. In this case, Honey contains so many antioxidants and is very beneficial to soften the skin. And This is a very effective and easy way to reduce dark circles naturally.
– For this treatment, you need to buy an organic honey jar.
– Apply a good layer of Honey under your eyes and let it be there for 15 mins.
– After some time, wash it well with normal water and you will definitely feel the difference.
Kumkumadi Tailam for nourishing your skin
This quick hack is very effective but sadly many of us are unaware of it. This oil sounds really different but is really easy to get. You can buy it from any grocery store. This is an Ayurvedic oil that has a mix of every good ingredient that helps skin to breathe.
– Take a few drops of Kumkumadi Tailam oil and massage it well under your eyes.
– Do it twice a day and you will surely cure those ugly dark circles of your face.
Baking Soda an effective and easy way to reduce dark circles naturally-
Now, I know that whenever you guys read anything about skincare, baking soda is in the list for sure. In our last skincare blog, we too talked about how baking soda can help your skin to bring back that glow on your skin. In this article too, baking soda is all set to rescue you.
– Take a bowl filled with water.
– Add 1 tbsp of baking soda in it and mix it well.
– Dip two fresh cotton ball or pads in it and then apply it on your eyes.
– Let it sit for 15 mins and then wash it with normal water.
Jojoba Oil for your under eye protection
We’ll not waste your time in telling its benefits because jojoba oil is well-known for its benefits. Talking about it’s uses-
– Apply few drops on Jojoba Oil under your eyes.
– Massage it well and then leave it overnight.
– Wash it well in the morning and for better results, use this oil 4 times a week.
Now, this is a remedy that demands your extra attention because applying lemon juice is a bit risky. Lemon juice has skin lightening properties. Applying it regularly would definitely help you get rid of those dark circles.
– Carefully apply Lemon juice on your eyelids and wait for 15 mins.
– Wash it with cold water and for best results, you must apply it twice a day.
Mint Leaves, a surprise entry in Easy Ways to Reduce Dark Circles Naturally
Surprised, yes but this is true. Mint leaves can also help you cure dark circles of your eyelids and help you look flawless.
– Take some fresh mint leaves.
– Crush them well in apply this paste under our eyes.
– Leave it for 10 mins and then rinse with normal water.
– Use this remedy every day before sleeping and you will feel the difference in a few days only.