Before you hire a photographer, quiz the wedding photographer on these important points.
Picture by Hitched & Clicked
Once the Wedding date is decided, you kickstart your wedding planning process, If you really want to have a memorable wedding and cherish it forever, spend ample time in finalising your wedding photographer.
Once you find and shortlist your wedding photographer (You can of course use our help in shortlisting the recommended photographer!), we suggest you that meet each of them in person. It’s crucial because you will be spending your entire Wedding day with the photographer and yes, you will be spending a good amount too for the biggest day of your life! So don’t leave any stone unturned to make it your best!!
Not sure where to start when it comes to interviewing your wedding photographer? We have rounded up a list of questions to ask your photographer that will help you narrow down your options when it comes to everything you need to know.
- How many weddings have you covered? Can you show us the portfolio?
- Size of your team and how many persons will be there in my wedding?
- Will you be my actual photographer, or will it be one of your associates? If someone else would be there, insist on meeting that person.
- Have you ever worked at the same venue or similar one before?
- What style (s) do you specialise in?
- What type of video you do? Cinematic/HD Video or Traditional or combination of both? Samples of real videos and how to differentiate between them.
Packages & Prices
- What exactly is included in your packages?
- Can I customize a package to fit my needs?
- Ask them charges of candid and traditional photography and traditional videography and cinematography separately.
- How many hours of coverage do we get? What is the charge for overtime?
- What is the duration of videos that you will give?
- Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance?
Prints & Albums:
- How long after the wedding do we get to see the photos and albums?
- Which kind of paper do you use for Albums?
- How many photos you provide? The number of Raw and processed photos. Do you give us all raw photos to choose from or give us a selection of raw photos from where we will select ours for editing?
- Are albums or prints included in your packages?
- What are your payment terms?
- What is the deposit and actual fee?
- Do you accept payments in installations?
- What is your refund or cancellation policy?
- If for any reason, you cancel the booking at last moment then what will I do?
- If for some reason I don’t like the work in any of the first events and would like to cancel the contract. What is the refund policy?
Photography is not about cameras, gadgets and gizmos. Photography is about Photographers. A camera didn’t make a good picture anymore nor a typewriter wrote a great novel.
Choose your Wedding Photographer wisely and fill your Wedding with Swag, Laughter and Happiness.
We have compiled a list of Photographers in Delhi NCR, who are also some of the Best Budget Wedding Photographers! You can start your search from here!