Every bride wants to do some unique things on their wedding so that people can remember her years after the wedding! It could be a style statement that she sports, looks, wedding decor or that statement dhamakedaar Entry!
So Eventila thought of why not putting some cool bridal entry ideas together from real weddings to inspire the brides of today:
- Make a dhamakedaar entry with your bffs and family just like Archana Vijaya did on her wedding in Thailand.Picture Credit: The Lightsmiths at The Lounge – Marriott Resort & Spa Rayong.
- Opt for Bike entry with your brother! Best would be if you can self-drive yourself to the wedding stage! PC: Bhumi & Simran Photography at Sanskriti Greens Farmhouse Delhi.
- Let your partner fetch you to the venue while you make your dancing move for that fun awesome entry! PC: Romesh Dhamija Productions – Photo & Films at Holiday Inn Resort Goa.
- Royal weddings demand royal Bridal entries and entry on Elephant just gives you that highness feeling! Don’t you agree? PC: Chris Keeney Photography
- Make a “Papa Ki Pari” entry amidst fireworks and lights that will stay close to both yours and your dad’s hearts forever! PC: Dipak Studios Wedding Photography
- Firework entry with the man of your dreams is obvious second option! PC: The Wedding Story at The Taj West End.
- How about entrying in style with your swagger sister? Well we think this is calls for all interests from guys of the groom side and love from all! PC: Mehar Photography
- Palki entry: If you love palki let it reflect your inner feminine personality. Go floral. Make its colour match with the colour of your wedding dress. PC: Pink Palki
You can also opt for Dholak Palki instead of traditional one and let your brothers do some “hard work” PC: AAcreation Photo & Video – Specializing in South Asian Weddings
Phoolon Ki Chaddar Entry: Floral entry is what mostly everyone opts for! Personalise it. Let your brothers wear same color safa and outfit if possible in contrasting bright colors! PC: Shades PhotographyYou can amaze everyone by choosing to dance your way to the venue and make the most of your day! Design Aqua – Book on Eventila!
Beach / Backwaters wedding? How about making a boat entry? We think its gonna be super-fun! Photo by Shutterdown photography – Book here Picture Credit: Uttam Video
Whatever be your choice of entry, let it reflect your personality! Also make sure you enjoy your entry and the day to the fullest. After all, it’s your big day!